Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stealing a Post

I snagged this off blog of a friend that is due the week after me and thought it was a good idea. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog and pregnancy better over the next week.



How far along?
13 weeks and 4 days

Maternity clothes? Not really. I'm still fitting into my normal clothes most of the time, but not of the time I'm in sweats

Sleep: Ok for the most part

Best moment this week: Still feeling sick but hopefully it's not it's last leg

Movement: I thought I felt the baby move over Thanksgiving but thought I was just imagining. When we went to the doctor the next week he could here the baby moving ALOT over the doppler. He even said, " That's alot of movement for 11 weeks!" I thought this was suppose to be my laid back child.

Food cravings: Potatoes, but usually I'm just happy to hold something down

Gender: Everyone is hoping it's a girl, but I say it's a boy. We'll find out January 28th

Labor Signs: I hope not

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being able to just get up and go do something with Aiden and knowing that they day is fast approaching where I won't be able to pick Aiden up:(

What I am looking forward to: Feeling like a normal human being

Weekly Wisdom:

Milestones: Ended my first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment