Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby Bump




How far along? 29 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Good and Bad. About half the time I can't sleep or wake up and go lay on the couch and watch TV until I fall asleep

Movement: He is getting to be very active. He's still not as busy as Aiden was but his kicks and punches are more brutal

Food cravings: Not anything specific I just get very hungry at night.

Gender: Boy - Cohen Dunlap McNulty

Labor Signs: For the last three and a half/ four weeks I have been having contractions during the day. The doctor check everything and I'm not going into pre-term labor, but did give me something to help stop them. He says I'm just too busy and need to slow down a little.

Belly Button in or out? It's just flat.

What I miss: Sleep and picking Aiden up. Since I've been having contractions I had to stop picking him up, so that's made shopping a challenge.

What I am looking forward to: Cohen being here

Milestones: In my third trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment