Monday, October 18, 2010

4 Months



Cohen turned 4 months on Friday!

Weight: 16 lbs 9.5 oz
Height: 26.25 in
Head: 16.75 in

Cohen is a very happy baby and will give lots of smiles.

He loves going to school and being around the other kids and has become fascinated with the little girl in his class Davis.

He loves his monkey blanket and will snuggle up with it anytime you give it to him.

He takes about three hour naps a day sometimes he'll take a really long one in the last afternoon.

We've been working on him sleeping in his room instead of ours, but he still wakes up about ever three hours to eat.

We started vegetables and fruits this weekend and he loves it. He hasn't turned anything down.

He loves to watch Aiden and all the silly things his big brother does. If Cohen is crying Aiden can usually get him to stop by singing to him.

He had to get a shot at his check up and he didn't even cry he just looked up at me and smiled.

I think he knows when I walk out the door. Before I go run I make sure he's fed and asleep, but the minute I walk out the door he wakes up. This drives Travis crazy.

Here are a few more pictures with his monkey.




He really wants to sit up



This just makes me laugh!



I found my feet





We love you Cohen and can't wait to see what you do next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment