Monday, September 27, 2010

Candle Lighters NIght Run

This past Saturday night Aiden and I participated in the Candlelighters Night Run through downtown Fort Worth. Aiden and I did the 1K together and I did the 5K.



Dressed and ready to go



They had a really neat spider web like jungle gym and this is what Aiden did before and after his run.



Do you see my little monkey at the top?



Mommy and Aiden before the 1K



Starting Line



Aiden with his first ribbon!



Mommy and Aiden after the race with our snow cone.



Aiden waiting for me to finish.



I think this is my favorite picture. Don't you love the orange laces!



After the race we sat on the back of the car and ate our pizza. We tried to get Aiden to hold up a "1" for his 1K, but it was getting pretty late and he was done for the evening.



Peace Out!




I love to see how fast his little legs move!


No comments:

Post a Comment